Callisto is one of the most ferocious soldiers in Layth's army. He likes being in the front line, with only his shield standing between him and the enemy.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Good Power and Speed stats
- Okay special
- 0 CD AoE move!
- Bad health and trait
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Can only inflict Burn and Daze
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Hostes Ad Pulverem Ferire[edit | edit source]
- Veritas Aequitas (40 Earth dmg + Stun, 26s, 3 CD)
- Deo Volente (50 Fire dmg, 26s, 0 CD)
- Hic Et Nunc / Tabula Rasa (Hic for 45 Earth dmg + Daze, 26s, 3 CD) / (Tabula for AoE 30 Fire dmg, 29s, 0 CD)
- Ave, Imperator! (AoE 35 Fire dmg + Burn, 35s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Speed / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Decent Dark and Water monsters can easily take him out. These include Nautilus-1, Burning Rogue, and Bonnie Bark.
Fun Facts[edit | edit source]
- His skills' names came from Latin phrases and when traslated to English means as follows:
- Deus Ex Machina - god from the machine
- Sic Infit - thus begins
- Hoc Est Bellum - this is war
- Lux Sit - let there be light
- Ad Libitum - the full phrase "ad lib" or at one's pleasure
- Tabula Rasa - blank slate
- Morituri te Salutant - those who are about to die salute you
- Veritas Aequitas - truth and justice
- Ultima Ratio - final thought
- Deo Volente - God willing
- Hic Et Nunc - here and now
- Ave, Imperator! - hail, emperor!