Bonnie Bark has earned a reputation of being the most cunning in the canine clan, and rightfully so. Highly respected by her mafia brothers, this seductive thief is notorious for using her beauty to get her way. Careful not to flirt, or you’ll be flirting with danger.
Bonnie Bark has an awesome design and she is an amazing Epic to have. One of the best Epic Possessors in the game. She's decent in Dungeons and Wars and outpowers some of the lower class Legendaries (particularly older ones).
- Perfect trait for her role
- Amazing Special Skill (AoE Trait Disabled + Possession)
- Very good status effects and debuffs (Total Blind, Possession, Blind)
- One of the only Epics in Families Book
- Low or no cooldowns
- Can buff her teammates via her support moves
- Great speed for her role
- Doesn't have good raw attack moves (it doesn't matter because she is a denier)
- Struggles against monsters with Possession Immunity and Abomination Trait.
Recommended Moveset Edit
Bonnie and Clyde Edit
- Canine Fatale / Where's Clyde? (Canine for 40 Fire dmg + Possession + Blind, 27s, 1 CD) / (Clyde for 30 Fire dmg + 50% chance of Possession + Total Blind, 26s, no CD)
- Lawlesness Love / Avoid Gibsland (Lawlessness for NER + Double Damage + Precision, 23s, 1 CD) / (Gibsland for Team NER + Damage Boost + Precision, 38s, 1 CD)
- Weapon Of Mass Distraction (AoE Posession + Total Blind, 30s, 2 CD)
- Attraction Distraction (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Blind, 23s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Any Light/Water monsters, like Kaori and Nautilus-1 can take care of her. Kaori, in particular, has a move called Fear No Dark, which give herself Immunity to Possession + Precision + Dark Protection, which make Bonnie's gimmicks rather useless against her.
- Stun and Freeze are also a good counter to her.