Bonnie Bark has earned a reputation of being the most cunning in the canine clan, and rightfully so. Highly respected by her mafia brothers, this seductive thief is notorious for using her beauty to get her way. Careful not to flirt, or you’ll be flirting with danger.
Bonnie Bark has an awesome design and she is an amazing Epic to have. One of the best Epic Possessors in the game. She's decent in Dungeons and Wars and outpowers some of the lower class Legendaries (particularly older ones).
- Perfect trait for her role
- Amazing Special Skill (AoE Trait Disabled + Possession)
- Very good control status effects and debuffs(Total Blind, Possession; Blind)
- One of the only Epics in Families Book
- Low or no cooldowns
- Has useful support moves
- Great speed for her role
- Doesn't have good raw attack moves (it doesn't matter because she is a denier)
- Struggles against monster with Possession Immunity.
Bonnie and Clyde
- Canine Fatale / Where's Clyde? (Canine for 40 Fire dmg + Possession + Blind w/ 27s, 1-turn CD) / (Clyde for 30 Fire dmg + 50% chance of Possession + Total Blind w/ 26s, no CD)
- Lawlesness Love / Avoid Gibsland (Lawlessness for NER + Double Damage + Precision w/ 23s, 1-turn CD) & (Gibsland for Team NER + Double Damage + Precision w/ 38s, 1-turn CD)
- Weapon Of Mass Distraction (AoE Posession + Total Blind w/ 30s, 2-turn CD)
- Attraction Distraction (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Blind w/ 23s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed