Bonnie Bark has earned a reputation of being the most cunning in the canine clan, and rightfully so. Highly respected by her mafia brothers, this seductive thief is notorious for using her beauty to get her way. Careful not to flirt, or you’ll be flirting with danger.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bonnie Bark has an awesome design and she is an amazing Epic to have. One of the best Epic Possessors in the game. She's decent in Dungeons and Wars and outpowers some of the lower class Legendaries (particularly older ones).
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Decent stats
- Perfect trait for her role
- Amazing Special Skill
- Abundant status effects
- One of the only Epics in Families Book
- Little to no cooldowns
- Great Relic Slots (Trap / Staff)
- Aoe possession
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Doesn't have good raw attack moves (it doesn't matter because she is a denier)
- Struggles against monsters with Possession Immunity and Abomination Trait.
- Possession and Total Blind don't have a good synergy
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Bonnie and Clyde[edit | edit source]
- Canine Fatale / Where's Clyde? (Canine for 40 Fire dmg + Possession + Blind, 27s, 1 CD) / (Clyde for 30 Fire dmg + 50% chance of Possession + 50% chance Total Blind, 26s, 0 CD)
- Lawlesness Love / Avoid Gibsland (Lawlessness for Ally NER + Double Damage + Precision, 23s, 1 CD) / (Gibsland for Team NER + Damage Boost + Precision, 38s, 1 CD)
- Weapon Of Mass Distraction (AoE Posession + Total Blind, 30s, 2 CD)
- Attraction Distraction (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Blind, 23s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Recommended Relics: Oblation Staff, Revenge Staff; Oblation Trap, Delayer Trap