After meditating in their burrows for years, nomad Beetrats gather in the forest to perform mysterious rituals. They are said to open up paths by pushing giant balls of mud through the trees.
Beetrat is an improved ( only speed) version of Donaturtle.
- Great life for a support
- Good trait
- Very low stamina cost on most skills
- Little to no cooldowns
- Lots of PER and Stamina Regen moves
- Nice special (AoE 65 Magic dmg + Stun)
- Has high damaging moves, but a low power stat
- Bad speed
- Only PER and stamina drain is its negative effect
- Nomad Charge (35 Magic dmg + PER + 15% Stamina drain, 17s, 0 CD)
- Scarab Scab (Ally Double Damage + Stamina Regen + 25% Stamina regen, 20s, 0 CD)
- Beetle Sap (45 Magic dmg + PER + Stamina Leak, 20s, 0 CD)
- Forest Stasis (Ally Regeneration + 40% Life Shield, 17s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- His design is based on Donaturle.