This giant ocean creature wanted to be a pirate, but he was born in the wrong place: under the sea! Despite this, he made his dream come true by himself and built a pirate ship on his back. He’s the captain and his crew is formed by crabs and seagulls!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Avaast is a strong denier and attacker, one of the most powerful snails on Earth! He's a great ally to have in your team. He does have some flaws, though, keeping him away from higher ranks.
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- AoE Freeze
- Decent damaging moves
- Good trait
- Low stamina costs
- Can support his teammates through shields
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Terrible Special
- High damaging moves, but low power stat
- Average speed stat for a control
- High cooldowns
- Relic slots are awkward for his role
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Gary Come Home![edit | edit source]
- Sand Tower / Bottle O'Rum (Tower for Ally 50% Life Shield, 22s, 2 CD) / (Rum for 30 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 25s, 3 CD)
- Man O'War (AoE 30 Water dmg + Freeze, 33s 4 CD)
- Mutiny / Ahoy, Matey! (60 Earth dmg + Stun, 2 CD) / ( Matey for 40 Earth dmg + Stun, 26s, 0 CD)
- Sand Castle (Team 30% Life Shield, 27s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Speed
Recommended Relics: Great Healing Essence, Comeback Essence
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Any possessing monster quicker than him can deny him, and with a little luck make him use his AoE freeze on his teammates. Stunning him would be good too.
- Monsters with or Stun/Freeze immunity traits make him useless as they are immune to Avaast's only form of denials.
- Good Thunder or Dark attackers could easily own him, being a water monster and thus weak to the aforementioned elements. Kaori or Inknatius would do a good job.
- Anyone who can remove his shields (via PER or shield breaker) applied to his allies would be good to counter his gimmick. Good PER users include Cybele. Good shield breaker users include Sir Francis Rock.