There are two reasons why Armole enjoys stealing from the rich: 1. Because he can take their Gold and give it to the poor. 2. Because after he’s done his job, he helps himself to their massive pantries, which are always full of delicious treats!
Armole is a really good tank with high life and some nice support moves. Gimmicks mainly includes NER, Team Shield, Blind and Blind Immunity, Quicksand, and Stun (for his special)
- Overall good stats
- Good trait and Relic slots (Trap / Armor)
- Access to Team NER
- Team 50% and Ally 100% Shield
- Low stamina costs
- Moderate cooldowns
- No damaging Metal moves despite being a Metal (and Earth) monster
- Quicksand is its only damaging effect
Recommended Moveset Edit
- To The Surface (Team 50% Shield + Blind Immunity, 11s, 3 CD)
- Miner's Mate (60 Earth dmg + Team NER, 27s, 2 CD)
- Mud Bath (AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 25s, 2 CD)
- The Best Defence / Tunnel Vision (Defence for 100% Shield, 11s, 3 CD) / (Vision for 50 Earth dmg + Blind, 20s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Speed; 1 Life, 1 Team Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Delayer Trap, Oblation Trap; Heavy Duty Armor, Armor of Duty
- Anyone who can PER can make his support moves useless.
- Any hard-hitting Magic and Dark attackers, like Postiguraf, can take him out.