The proof that you can be hot and cool at the same time. Aiden doesn't even need to try hard, he was born like that. Put him on your island if you want to have a portable steambath. Ladies will love him.
Aiden is a really good Water/Fire monster. He can both be used as a support and curser.
- Good Speed
- Various status effects (Damage Reduction, Stamina Leak, Burn, Fire and Water Immunity, Stamina Regen)
- Great Trait
- Annoying Cooldowns and stamina costs on best skills
- Life is not that good
- Special is bland - AoE 65 Water damage with no extra effects
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Elemental Aiden Shield (Team Water Immunity + Fire Immunity, 35s, 4-turn CD)
- Empowered Friends (Team Damage Increased + Stamina Regen, 28s, 3-turn CD)
- Deadly Vapor Leak / Dangerous Vapor Leak (Deadly for AoE 35 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 32s, 3-turn CD) (Dangerous for AoE 35 Water dmg + Damage Reduction, 32s, 3-turn CD)
- Heat Cascade (40 Water dmg + 50% Stamina drain + 50% stamina regen, 27s, 3-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Here is the most recommended moveset for this Two-Face looking monster. You may want your main denier to go first, so 3 Team Speed. Then, use Empowered Friends to buff your team's attacker and refilling their stamina each turn. Use Elemental Aiden Shield to make your team immune to Fire and Water damage. This is an outstanding skill, especially for Fire/Water Team Wars and dungeons. Use Deadly Vapor Leak to decrease your enemies' stamina each turn. Otherwise, opt for Dangerous Vapor Leak to decrease your enemies' damage output. Heat Cascade is there to remove an enemy's stamina while regaining your own.